rss
email
twitter
facebook

11/25/10

RacsO Decade in Review: #47 Beau Travail

Beau Travail
Directed by Claire Denis
2000

No one makes movies like Claire Denis does.  She who draws out beauty from the things that you often see anywhere.  This time she drew beauty from barren landscapes and she also put emotions to rugged men.  Thing about the film, despite the glaring beauty, is that it is not everyone's cup of tea, but no one can deny the fact that it is very expertly made, and methinks that there is no movie around that is quite like "Beau Travail".  It is a definite must see.

1 Comment on this:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to interpret a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites net page roster and resolve be checking stand behind soon. Divert contain into public notice my orientation as well and vindicate me conscious what you think. Thanks.