rss
email
twitter
facebook

11/24/10

RacsO Decade in Review: #49 Sa North Diversion Road

Sa North Diversion Road
Directed by Dennis Marasigan
2005

If there is one movie that would make Irma Adlawan a star, "Sa North Diversion Road" would be it (if only more people got the chance to see it).  With a resume of superb performances, Adlawan's best performance to date has got to be in this movie, she was just divinely perfect.  The same could be said to John Arcilla as Adlawan's cheating husband.  But this is Adlawan's show, there is no denying that.  Dennis Marasigan sure does know how to bring the best out of his actors and created one of the best indie Filipino ever put to screen in the last decade.

3 Comment on this:

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something
new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, since I experienced to reload the web site lots
of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.
I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not
that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if
ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Have a look at my page :: Golf putting schools

Anonymous said...

Fantastic site.

Lots of useful info here.

I am sending it to a few friends ans

additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks to

your effort!

Also visit my web site; homepage

Anonymous said...

Nice task

My site :: internet marketing australia