So I made my own list. It is shorter because I have only like six months left before the year ends. Here is what my list looked like, it is very FILM driven...
- Submit a short film for Titus Brandsma (I submitted my work "Bahay-Bahayan")
- Submit a FEATURE film for Cinemanila (I submitted my work "Hatid")
- Submit a short film for Cinemanila (I submitted my work "Baby")
- Make a poverty porn film (Baby)
- Submit films to 22nd Gawad CCP (eMo, Bahay-Bahayan)
- Make a video of me singing and post in youtube.
I am very happy to say though that I am able to finish everything that I promised to do. However, it got me looking like I was just making films for festivals sake. Honestly no. I got this advise from a really good adviser that I should not be making films just to please film festivals and that got stuck in my head and that is what I have been doing ever since. I make films because I love doing them. I do. And I will be doing it, hopefully, for a very long time.
Anyway. Here is the last video. I just recently finished the last entry. I do not know if I sounded good or anything. I think that there was a very sharp part in it. I don't care. Bucket List done!